Let us be very clear, the reasons for hair fall are many…different for all. There is never a single size fits all solution for even two different persons. Let us try to decode the few:
The ones , there is no natural way of cure
- Hereditary: – You need a Proper Medication for that.
- Change in Location:- Look out for a doctor and try to find out the best solution
- Stress: – The solution for it is to avoid taking stress and be relaxed. No medication or Natural herbs will help you out in this. Meditation & Yoga would surely help you out to distress though.
- Allergy from some natural anti-hair fall products:- Do some research about them and avoid them.
The ones , there is no better way than taking natural & organic care
- Weak Hair Follicles since Childhood.
- Have used excessive artificial/ synthetic products ( full of SLS, Parabens, Silicones)
- Your Scalp lack Nourishment/ Nutrients or Natural Oils or Keratins
Before Hopping on to the Natural Solutions, It is every individual’s responsibility to do the Root Cause Analysis of his/her Hair fall.
Red Onion Oil: It Prevents Hair fall and is an effective agent in making hair soft and bouncy.
Sunflower Oil: It moisturizes the hair and reduces hair thinning.
Vitamin E: It increases the blood flow to the hair scalp and reduces split ends.
Bhringraj Oil: It helps in reducing hair fall.
Jojoba Oil: It helps in reducing hair fall and promoting hair thickness.
Sesame Oil: It has antibacterial and antifungal properties to keep the scalp healthy.
Gudahal Oil (Hibiscus Oil): It is rich in Vitamin C and hence is great for hair growth.
Brahmi Oil: It brings shine to hair.
Amla Oil: It prevents hair loss and premature hair graying.
Aloe Vera Extract: It super conditions your hair and nourishes your scalp.
Rosemary Extract: It promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall.
Olive Oil: It moisturizes the scalp and hence helps in preventing dandruff.